Wednesday, 2 May 2012

PICMONKEY - GREAT FREE PHOTO PROGRAMME

Copyright The Socher Team
The 'before' - photo copyright The Socher Team
The 'after' - photo effects by me, using PicMonkey
PicMonkey - it's free, it's easy and you do all your editing online! Magic!

Anne of El Milagro Studio , who is a total angel, sent me this fabulous link for PicMonkey. As we know, Google has gotten rid of PicNik, and this programme replaces it - and is a thousand times better in my opinion! Here's how: just follow the thumbnails in order (click for full size) and don't forget to click the green 'Apply' button.












Fun, huh?
your photo name

5 comments:

  1. definitely! I've followed you on google
    your blog is lovely by the way,waiting you on my blog xxx

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you found this helpful, and thank you so much for following me on google. Love your fashion blog - so elegant!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for posting this! I'm trying to find out if you can change the photo resolution on PicMonkey and wondered if you knew how?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do! Just played with it again - when you save, there are 3 buttons - each with names. RUSSELL is the largest size possible - so if you play around with a large image you can save at a large size. If you save a smaller pic at the larger size you may get pixellation (which can also look fun, if that's the effect you are after). Save smaller pix at the lower sizes, which is great for blog buttons etc. See my new tutorial!

      Delete
  3. I have been looking for something else. I get tired of Picassa although for now that is what I use, and yes, Anne is a wonderful person!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to receive comments!

But please note - I DO check for spam, and I moderate all comments - any spam is deleted at source.